A huge shout out to Liv for the nomination! She’s an amazing writer and blogger!
These are the rules:
-Link back to the person who nominated you!
-Answer the questions
-Nominate up to 11 other bloggers (With less than 200 followers)
-Create 11 questions for the nominees
-Notify the bloggers you nominated
Questions from Liv-
1. Have you ever been camping?
Yup, I go camping all the time since I was little! I’m named after a tree for goodness sakes 😉
2. Do you prefer milk cold or warm?
Uhhh cold. Who drinks milk warm??
3. If you had to rewatch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Criminal Minds, I’ve seen every episode. Its an obsession.
4. What is the most akward situation you’ve ever been in?
Either telling you’re best friend of 4 years you don’t want a relationship after accidentally leading him on. Or explaining to a college guy your still in 8th grade or 9th, now 10th.
5. Do you have a weird habit?
I bite my lip a lot or come up with the weirdest sayings. Probably a few other things I can’t remember…
6. Do you like where you live?
Yes, I actually do! We have all 4 seasons, the city, the country, the forest, lakes, and deserts.
7. Favorite type of weather?
Rain. I was born while it was raining actually.
8. What color is your hair?
9. What is your favorite sport?
Basketball technically, but also cycling. But I love watching football.
10. What is your favorite subject in school?
Either English, Debate, or Orchestra. AP European History is actually pretty cool so far too.
11. Have you ever been asked to model?
Other than by friends… no.
Here are my nominees:
Dreams and Movie Screens
The Adorable Artist
And their questions are:
1. Favorite Disney character?
2. Describe your favorite blanket.
3. Favorite classical song?
4. If you could k ow the answer to any question, what would it be?
5. What story does your family always tell about you?
6. Would you rather go to a play or musical?
7. Travel by sailboat or cruise ship?
8. What makes you angry?
9. What is your favorite time of day?
10. If you got a novel published what would it be about?
11. What’s your Zodiac sign? Does it pertain to you?