Hey ya’ll! What’s up? My grandma’s funeral was yesterday and it went really well, I even played a song on the cello!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Add the #GS List to the post
- Add the #GS List picture
- Nominate 4 or more other bloggers
I didn’t really want to do the whole my family, friends, kinda thing so I’m just gonna list some small random things that make me happy.
- Fuzzy socks: My obsession with fuzzy socks is bad and to the extreme, I have like 23 pairs in every single color. If you get me fuzzy socks, I will love you forever. No joke.
- Rainy Days: For some reason the rain makes me unexplainably happy. It’s like a new beggining.
- Sprinklers under the trampoline: We just got a new olympic sized rectangular tramp and it has sprinklers under it. If you’ve never done this in the summer, you’ve never lived.
- Making someone smile: It just makes me happy, okay? Okay!
- Seeing my cousins: As you may know, I’m the oldest and I love ’em all to death. They’re so much fun!
- Camping!: Anywhere, anytime, with basically anyone. I especially love driving the side by side and hiking.
- Free Time: Basically the time I take to keep up this blog and write! I don’t get much so when I do have some, it’s greatly appreciated.
- When Pandora has a good playlist: I love Pandora, but sometimes I’m constantly skipping songs so when there’s good songs, its a good day.
- Helping People Randomly: Like when I can help pick up books for someone, or smile, or even just talk to someone. And obviously big things too.
- When people play with my hair: I swear to goodness its like the ultimate weakness.
Hopefully I didn’t bore you all to death! And I nominate, everyone and anyone! I want to know what makes you all happy!