Hey ya’ll! How has your day been? Mine was pretty good, our orchestra music for the Christmas concert is sounding pretty cool! For the 2nd day of blogmas, I’m writing out all of mine and my family’s Christmas Eve/Day Traditions.
- Going to my grandma’s house with all my cousins
- Getting matching pajamas
- Putting on the Nativity play
- Opening cousin/grandparent presents
- Me (ze oldest) getting food for all the kids (Although this happens at most family parties already….)
- Wearing new clothes (This is more of a want than a tradition I think..)
- Calling all the fam bam/ friends to see what they got (Yes I call my family the fam bam.)
- Eating prime rib for dinner (It’s SOOOOO good man)
- Always going through the stockings before presents
- My only sibling and I having separate wrapping paper on presents
- A scavenger hunt to find our big presents (They’re normally matching but not always. We got phones last year and I believe TV’s the year before… but I remember one year I got a bike and he got an electric guitar so there’s one difference)
- Eating dinner with our close family friends (Yeah, they’re just family now)
That’s all that I can think of……. Comment below some Christmas Eve/Day traditions you have! Oh btw the picture above is my (slightly) decorated room. The lights are little M&M men, they’re so cute!
Love ya’ll and merry Christmas Eve^22