Hey y’all! How have you guys been? My day has been… eventful. I woke up unable to move my back and it still won’t move so I’ve been walking around like a robotic video game character since I can’t turn XD
Anyways, I was nominated by the beautiful Claudia for this award!
Here are the rules:
-Link the blogger who nominated you
-Add the featured image
-Nominate 10 (or as many as you can think of) bloggers to do this award
-List 7 things you love about yourself
-Don’t use negative connotation (Pretty smart, okay at this, I guess, etc.)
(Before I start, may I say how wonderful of an idea this is?!)
- I like how I can be the powerful one that has the ability to take charge and keep track of everything.
- I can cycle. Within 5 months where I spent a little more than one month on crutches, I did a 100 mile race. And for the last ten miles, my tendon in my thigh was torn.
- I’m really good with kids. I love children, especially my cousins. We’re all super close, and I love being their role model.
- I’m smart. I care about relevant topics around the U.S and the rest of the world, and I can learn easily.
- I’m adventurous! I’ll take opportunities to experience something and take risks.
- I can write. I love doing this, and I know I have a talent at being able to feel things so strongly I can put them on paper.
- I can assess situations and realize the best action to take. Sometimes this is having a breakdown, and sometimes this is handling something by taking a deep breath and moving forward.
It’s midnight and my medicine is kicking in, so these are all my nominations.
Love y’all and hope you guys have a good week 🙂