Yooo dudes, I just finished the Social Media Blog Tag, and got the notification that it was my 100th post!
I had hoped to do something cool for it, but since I didn’t even realize, I’m going to do a 101st post on my top favorite 11 posts since I started blogging!
(These are in order by date, not my personal liking, by the way)
- I’m A Total Loser – I really like the style of this opinionated post, I’m thinking of doing more of them.
- Dear Future Husband– I love how this post is so honest, yet silly.
- A Freewrite– This was the first freewrite I posted, and I LOVE one of the sentences in it… if you’re curious which one just leave a comment.
- What To Tell Myself When I’m Dying– Even though this isn’t necessarily exciting or happy, this is the start of, well everything.
- Messy– This is exactly what it says, messy, but true.
- I Miss You – I love how this turned out, it’s raw but poetic.
- Top Ten Events of 2015– I like how all the pictures and summaries of this one turned out.
- Photos! – This was the first photo post I had, and these pictures are pretty cute 🙂
- Let It Burn – If I could pick one thing to represent my writing, it’d be this.
- The Sibling Tag! – This post was more fun and silly, but it was fun to introduce my brother to the blogging world!
- My Favorite Book!– Seeing as my blog is about writing, I find this post just a little important.
Thank YOU all for sticking with me for 100 ( and 1) posts! Here’s to many more!
Love y’all! -Aspen AKA The Girl Really Having Fun With These Things XD