Hey y’all! So I’m getting my haircut in an hour (just as trim as far as I know for now….) and thought I’d finish up some awards since I haven’t posted in a few days!
Here Are The Rules:
Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
11 Facts About Your’s Truly:
- I did competition dance for 12 years
- I have a blossoming cherry tree outside of my window
- My room is actually clean!!
- I can somehow memorize a lot of random (like completely random) facts
- I used to have a pet ferret named Sniffers
- I love the feeling of being outside in the afternoon during the Spring
- We get to start learning (more, obviously we know a lot this is just really in depth) about Hitler in AP European History!
- I’m kind of convinced I’m psychic. I can usually tell when something is going to happen or I’ll actually see it
- I feel like I haven’t been on WordPress forever, but it’s only been a few days …..XD
- Lauren, Ryann, and I all hung out at our high school’s basketball game last night! It was really fun, but we lost in State championship semi-finals and it was our first loss all season….
- Let’s see…. hmmm….. oh there is less than 2 months till my 16th birthday! I like birthdays, but I really don’t want to turn 16……
(Since I was nominated twice I’ll pick some of my favorites, also some of them were duplicates)
Questions From Reine:
1. What is your dream job?
I really want to be a pediatric cardiologist and write on the side!
2. What is your favourite breakfast food?
Oooh! It’s an egg fried in the middle of a slice of bread! It’s so good….
3.What is your most listened to song at the moment?
Probably Head Over Boots, by Jon Pardi it’s sooooo adorable.
4. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, because he is literally my dream. He’s a genius and adorable.
Questions From Dani:
5. Favorite quote?
This is a really, really hard one. But since I really love Christopher Poindexter,
Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars
and think of the galaxies inside my
heart, and truly wonder if anyone will
ever want to make sense of all that
This is a really good one.
6. What’s something that always makes you really happy?
Days when the sun is barely shining and there’s a soft breeze, but it’s just warm enough to wear a t-shirt and you can sit outside with your friends having meaningful conversations.
7.What I this strangest thing that’s happened to you in the last week?
Hmmm I’m not really sure, but one is that I have been really happy for absolutely no reason.
8.In the next 5 years, what is one thing you’d like to see happen in the world?
I’d like to see some actual deserving presidential candidates that I’m not terrified about running my country XD And I would really love to just see the world come together more 🙂
9.What is your favorite food?
Well I love food, but my favorite is 7-Up chicken
10.Describe your blogging experience in four words.
My blog experience so far has been fun, supportive, happy, and thankful (If that makes any sense at all…..)
- Juice or milk?
- Hotdogs or Hamburgers?
- Choose your last words
- Do you have a favorite blanket?
- Favorite hairstyle?
- What’s your opinion on perfume?
- Is there a situation where friends overrule family?
- If you had to listen to one instrument for the rest of your life, what would it NOT be?
- Do you believe in participation trophies?
- How sentimental are you about your childhood?
- If you could ask me specifically one question, what would it be?