Hey y’all, I was so very generously nominated for this award by none other than Matt, who also created this tag.
Here are the rules:
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
- You know how sometimes in quiet classrooms, they’ll be that one guy clicking his pen fifty times a second, and it’s annoying as hell to everyone else? Yeah, don’t be that guy. This doesn’t apply to this tag so much, but more to life in general.
Now, here are the questions:
1.) What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I personally hate, hate, etc, it when you ask a simple clarifying question, and the person just snaps at you. Like, don’t you even dare. I am the Queen of Sass, so you better be prepared.
2) What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song at the moment is T-Shirt by Thomas Rhett. Country all the way man.
3) Who is your favorite blogger?
Oh my gosh, this is hard….
4) What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
A few days ago me and Lauren went to Ryann’s drama performance (great job btw!) and since I’m still sick, I got super super hot. And Lauren sat there and fanned me with the paper schedule thing.
5) What’s something you regret doing?
I regret not spending more time with some of my old friends… And even though I’m not supposed to say something I regret not doing, I regret not getting my popsicle out of the freezer right now.
6) If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be, and why?
I would take a working boat, a source of nutrition, and a weapon. Because ya know, prepared.
7) What past fad do you think should make a comeback?
Chinese jump rope, that’s all I did during recess during 3rd grade.
8) How would you describe the perfect date?
I say hiking or something outdoors like that. Especially in the spring. It’s beautiful here.
And I nominate:
Love y’all- Aspen AKA The Author