Hey y’all! So I know it’s taken me forever to get this post up, but it’s finally here! Make sure to follow, like, and comment I love getting to know all of you!
And here we go:
Object 1: Food
The first part of this is to bring some sort of breakfast if you don’t eat in the morning. I grab things like yogurt and breakfast bars, muffins, etc.
The second part, is snacks. Snacks are essential, and I can’t stress that enough. Goldfish are my personal favorite, but anything works. Just keep them in Ziploc baggies in your backpack, and you’re good to go!
Object 2: Headphones
This one isn’t as necessary, but in classes where it’s allowed I love jamming out while doing my work. *Cough* debate *Cough*
Object 3: Phone Charger
Somehow, my phone always loses charge during the day. I plug it in during our TA period and whatever other classes I sit by an outlet in.
Object 4: Gum
I love, love, love, having gum at school. You just can’t really tell anyone that you have it xD Greedy suckers always asking for my last piece 😉
Object 5: Cell phone
Okay, so as much as I love talking to my friends during class, I use my phone to look things up, check my grades, and ask about assignments.
These are a few tips:
1. If you have certain classes on different days (My school has A & B days) then only take your stuff for one day to save your back.
2. Always keep a easily accessed pocket filled with a pen(s) and or pencils.
3. If you’re absent get those assignments ASAP.
4. If you can’t figure out something then look other places.
Does the teacher have a website?
Do you have friends who take that class?
Can you find the answer online?
5. Realize that you have questions NO ONE can answer. And that all the things you’ve been learning are almost completely useless.
6. And then cry, just like you did last week when you had the same realization.
7. Then have the other identical realization that you have to just get over yourself because it’s only three years.
8. Then cry because it’s only three years and your not ready to grow up yet. College sounds exciting, but a day job? Not so much. *Shivers*.
9. And finally, once someone notices that your having a quarter-life crisis make up some stupid excuse as to why you were crying.
10. Smile crazily at this poor person you previously gave the excuse to because apparently the fact that parent elephants can’t pay for their baby elephants to go to the doctor because they fell off of their unicycles isn’t sad.
Hahaha hah well I hope you liked this. The first part is serious btw, but I like how the second part ended.
Love y’all-Aspen AKA Baby Elephant Rights Activist 😉