Hey y’all! I’m back with the 4 Fact Survey Tag! Thanks to Jerrod for nominating me, go check out his blog!
And here we go!
Four names people call me other than my real name (Aspen)
- Tree (There are only 2 people who can call me this)
- And then my last name, but for privacy reasons I’m not going to say it.
Four jobs I’ve had
I mean I haven’t really had an official job, but…
- Cleaning my elementary school
- LOTS of church callings (Beehive President, Mia Maid president, etc)
- And I guess ambassadors sort of counts, it’s a responsibility
Four movies which I’ve watched more than once
- Phantom of the Opera
- The Avengers
- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
Four authors I recommend
- Cassandra Clare
- Harper Lee
- Christopher Poindexter (Okay, he’s a poet, but STILL)
- Kimberly Derting
Four places I’ve lived
I’ve lived in Utah my whole life, but in 3 different cities. Not going to name them though for privacy reasons
Four places I’ve visited
- Wisconsin/ Illinois
- Grand Canyon
Four things I’d rather be doing right now
- Spending time with my friends
- Convincing some magical being to write my speech for me
Four foods I prefer not to eat
- Sausage, specifically breakfast sausage (Ew, never, ever)
- Cooked vegetables. If they’re raw, great. But cooked? NO.
- Sweet pickles
- Meatballs (I have bad experiences)
Four of my favourite foods
- 7-Up Chicken
- Raspberry pretzel jello
- Filet mignon
Four television shows I watch
- Criminal Minds (Can someone say OBSESSED FOR LIFE)
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
- The Blacklist
Four things I’m looking forward to this year
- Christmas vacation in Costa Rica, guys I’m so excited!!
- Girls Camp
- Meeting new people
Four things I’m always saying
- What the nuggets?
- Don’t apologize just fix it
- Aw nuts!
- Haha! Ha! Ha! (Me laughing at you)
Four people to tag