Hey y’all! So I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Edge, you guys should go check out his blog here.
And onto the questions:
1. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
-Nope, I’ve ridden a dirt bike but never a motorcycle. I don’t know anyone with one, and you need a motorcycle license to drive one so…
2. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever experienced?
– Well other than the one I don’t want to share, probably waking up coughing up water because I passed out in the bathtub when I was home alone. That’s the only one I can really think of right now. Or when I got bad hiccups and it stopped my heart when I was home alone again. All of those situations xD
3. If you ever had to kill some how would you do it?
-Well it really depends on the situation, but okay I have the perfect answer. You take an empty syringe and put the air into the vein in between the toes. The body will mimic a heart attack. And even if they think it’s murder, it will be very difficult for them to find the tiny hole there.
But if you have to get rid of a body, acid is obviously the best option.
4. Would you mind posting the 11th picture you have?
*Lucky number 11!* Okay.. fine. This picture is really embarrassing, I am in the middle of dying of laughter, as is Lauren hence the reason she’s blurry. Ryann must have told a joke mid-picture.
5. What’s the meaning of life?
– Now I could be a smart alec and put 42, but I won’t. The meaning of life is to gain knowledge and return to our Heavenly Father (personal beliefs obviously)
6. Would you rather have terrifying nightmares every night or see creepy things during the day that aren’t there?
-Well seeing as I have chronic nightmares (It’s a thing) I’d rather not have both, so I’ll stick with nightmares.
7. If you had to live in a movie what movie would it be?
-I thought I wouldn’t have an answer for this, but I actually have a few. Phantom of the Opera for sure, the Avengers, Mulan, and Lilo and Stitch.
8. Would you be willing to go on a scary adventure with me?
-Do I even have to answer this? I already bought a plane ticket 😉
9. Can you describe in 3 words who you are?
-I was going to be a smart alec again and list my name but, y’know Internet safety… so protective, sassy, and a deep-thinker.
10. What’s the name of the last song you listened to?
– The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra. I’m picky about this type of music, but I either can’t listen to it or absolutely love it.
11. If you had to be killed by someone, how would you want them to go about doing it?
-Hmm, well euthanization would be the least painful. However, I’d have to say in a duel with someone who used to be friend but became my enemy, so that when they kill me they’re stuck with unending grief. And with a sword, so I have time to give a speech while I’m bleeding out. Wow I sound insane.
That’s all I got sorry peeps. I’ve spent WAY too much time on this post already. And I still have to clean my room, do homework, and I want time to practice piano…
Love y’all! -Aspen AKA The Author