Hey y’all! I had a really good Thanksgiving, we just went to the one that my dad’s whole side of the family has. My mom and I made my FAVORITE food ever that we only make on Thanksgiving, raspbery pretzel jello, and it was DELICIOUS. I also got to hold a 2 month old baby named Sawyer, and he was sooo cute. I was literally about ready to take him home with me. Other than that we’ve just been Black Friday shopping for a bit, my brother got a PS4 and I bought Mortal Kombat XL which I’m super pumped to play.
Anyways, without further adieu, here are how you can be badaspen:
- Wear a leather jacket, black boots, and red lipstick
- Put your hair in a high ponytail
- Power walk (Okay my friends don’t call it my power walk, they prefer the use of a stronger term, but I’m going to stick with calling it this) Basically, just walk like you don’t care who’s around you and like you know where you’re going. Head up, and preferably fast paced.
- Flip your hair. A lot. (Everyone will think it’s because you’re full of yourself, but it’s really just because it’s always in the way)
- Make eye contact with people in the hallways. Then smile at them.
- Trip over everything, because paying attention to where you’re going apparently never works. But the key is to laugh at yourself, makes it less embarrassing.
- Listen to classic rock *clears throat* jam out to classic rock, you can’t just listen to it, or else you’re lame.
- Wear a necklace with your initial on it- or even a bracelet with your full name on it (I’ve got both).
- Have amazing friends that you can make awesome jokes with and laugh out loud in the hallways so that everyone wonders what you’re talking about.
- And last, but not least, take charge. If you know something needs to get done, stop talking about it and just do it. People will follow.
And that’s it! I hope you guys liked this sort of humorous post. What do you do to feel badaspen? 😉
Love y’all! – Badaspen aka Sasspen aka I should really just stop with the name puns…