Hey y’all! I’m back with another blogmas post, and today’s theme was Jesus Worshipped through Song and So Can You.
So I decided to make a Christmas playlist full of songs by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. They sound amazing, it’s a all volunteer choir and they’ve won both Emmy and Grammy awards and done concerts around the world! These are just a few of my favorites:
- The Wexford Carol. This video is about a father who has had some type of fight with his own brother and how he learns the lessons he’s been been teaching his own sons.
- What Shall We Give? I think this one was my favorite. This one is about a father and his two sons (again) who all do something kind for someone around them.
- Infant Holy, Infant Lowly I really liked this video since it was a bit different. It showed a man during his last day in Prison which just happened to be Christmas, and him meeting his family again.
- Hallelujah Chorus . If you haven’t heard their version of this song, then click it NOW. DO IT.
- What Child Is This? This one is a classic Christmas song you’ve most likely heard, but it’s still one of my favorites. And when I listen to this version I literally can’t do anything else but just listen.
- Angels We Have Heard on High Again another classic that sounds amazing with a cute video.
I hope y’all liked this! I’m hoping to have my post about the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert up by this weekend!
Love y’all! – Aspen AKA The Author