Hey y’all! It’s been awhile! Next week is finally my spring break, and it’s also my birthday on Tuesday! I don’t feel old enough to be 17 xD To celebrate, Lauren’s family and mine are going to Bear Lake and staying at the cabin from Wednesday to Sunday (Easter!) and I’m excited to just get away for a few days 🙂
Anyways, the point of today’s post is that it’s April 6th! Which is not only my good friend’s birthday, and the day the church was organized in 1830, but also the day that my church celebrates (and believe’s it to be the actual day of) Christ’s birthday! We also had General Conference this past weekend where the prophet, apostles, and other leaders of the church speak to everyone and it’s broadcasted throughout the whole world.
So in honor of that, I compiled a list of my favorite quotes from General Conference. I’ll have a post on my HOSA trip coming up soon (even though it’s been a month since I went) and then I also have another post in the making that I think y’all will get a good laugh out of, so stay tuned!
- “As we learn to see others as the lord sees them, our love for them will grow, and so our desire to help them” – Elder Palmer
2. “Remember, it is by divine design that not all the voices in God’s choir are the same” – Elder Holland
3. “We are His Children. He loves us, and all He does is for our eternal benefit” – Elder Oaks
4. “Knowing where you are going and how you expect to get there can bring meaning, purpose, and accomplishment to life” – Elder Ballard
5. “Overcoming the world is not one defining moment in a lifetime, but a lifetime of moments leading to eternity” – Elder Andersen
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Leave one of your favorite quotes in the comments below.
Love y’all! – Aspen AKA The Author