Hey y’all! So I’m back to answer a your awesome questions, thanks so much for commenting!
- Liv asked: If you could relive any childhood memory, which would you choose?
Aw man this is so hard. I think I’d have to say just any old regular day where I got to spend it messing around with my brother playing all sorts of random games. We could run loose in the backyard and entertain ourselves for hours with the trampoline or “Ninja Seesaw”. And back then my parents wouldn’t make us do anything, if we were having too much fun they wouldn’t make us go to bed or anything. The good old days.
2. Sav asked: What would the name of your autobiography be? And if you woke up as a dog what would be the first thing you do?
Actually, a few years back my friends and I had a joke that if I had an autobiography it’d be called “The Life of a Teenage Dictator”. And I’d either go run everywhere as fast as possible or go back to sleep because, NO SCHOOL.
3. Ocean of fear asked :What do you think your Harry Potter patronus would be and why? What is your dream job if every job had the same pay? Favourite film?
I’ve actually never read Harry Potter so (I know, I know) but from what I’ve heard and some *cough* online quizzes *cough* I’m a Gryffindor? (I don’t know, leave what you think I would be in the comments below)
And I would still want to be a doctor, the money isn’t really what makes me want the job. My favorite (sidenote: my computer is trying to autocorrect the ‘u’ out of everyone’s words, it doesn’t understand non-American English) is Phantom of the Opera, I have the whole thing memorized.
4. Brookie asked: When did you start basketball?
I started basketball in kindergarten so I would have been 5. It was my dad’s requirement in order for me to keep dancing. Woah, that means I’ve been playing for 11 years…
5. Liss and Dani asked: If you could meet any 5 bloggers, who would you pick?
Well you definitely win for the hardest question, thanks guys. I’m going to say that you 2 only count as 1 blogger because I can, and then Gioia, Mit, Liv, and Colby then… Agh there’s so many people I want to pick.
6. Trish asked: If you could change one thing about your country’s politics, what would you change?
I’m going to assume that you’re wanting me to say the president, but I’m actually not going to for 2 reasons. First, I believe in the process of government this country was built on and taking him out would be disagreeing with that. And second, I would change who gets attention. For example, I would make it so that a good person with a good education and background with good ideas for the country had as much of a chance as someone who only has a blasted amount of money.
7. Elm asked: What is the best thing that’s ever happened to you? What’s your favourite character from a book or movie?
The best thing that has ever happened to me would definitely be meeting/knowing the people I do now. I don’t know how to explain, they and you guys just mean so much to me.
And I’ll do both my favorite book and move character. For movies, it’s Iron Man aka Tony Stark, he’s hilarious and sarcastic and a genius. So me! (Did I mention egotistical? 😉 My favorite book character is Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices. Again he’s super sarcastic and arrogant, but at the core he’s super sweet and caring. I just find these kinds of characters really entertaining.
8. Abby asked: If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would it be?
Well it’s freezing here in the winter, but also super hot in the summer. So I think I’d choose a comfy t-shirt, leather jacket, some type of boots, and then jeans I could like roll up or down depending on the weather…
9. Iridescence asked: Ice cream or pizza?
Okay I like pizza, but I don’t love it. And I LOVE ice cream.
10. Dzieyy asked: What’s your biggest pet peeve? Fav animal?The most weird experience of your life? Are there any bloggers you want to meet? Sunsets or moonlight?
My biggest pet peeve is lazy people who never do anything for themselves. And I don’t care who you are, I’ll call you out on it.
My favorite animal is a grizzly bear! (Which also happens to be our school mascot)
The weirdest experience of my life… umm.. the one that I can think of is probably when this like 20 something year old lady bought Lauren and I pie and we were being stared at by another lady and glared at by this boy and sitting next to a table of very drunk guys at Denny’s at like 2 am. I’ll link the full post here, Friends, Football, Freaks, and Free Pie.
There’s tons of bloggers I want to meet! We just need a convention or something. And my favorite time of day is the evening, so sunsets for sure.
11. Luna asked: Which fictional character do you hate the most and what would you do if you met them?
The fictional character I hate most is probably Abby from The Crucible. If you haven’t heard of it before it’s about the Salem Witch trails where a ton of women were killed after being accused of being witches. And Abby is a young girl (17 in the book, 7 in real life I think?) who played along and got them all killed to save herself. Her character in the book is pure evil and so needy and disturbed. If I ever met her I’d probably punch her a few times and then force her to confess so she could live the rest of her life as an outcast.
I hope you liked it! Again I can’t thank you guys enough. Love y’all! -Aspen AKA The Author