Hey y’all! So right now I’m driving down to my grandma’s house with my family and our cousins for Easter.
Thus is a quick road trip/spring break packing tips post!
1. Roll, Not Fold: I fit all of my clothes into a bag half the size of my families just by rolling my clothes. I recommend doing this mainly with pants though.
2. Bring Entertainment! This is a list of the things I put in the car with me.
-Colored Pencils, Pens, and Pencils
-Motion Sickness Meds
-Extra Phone Battery
3. Get Comfy! You might be in the car for a long time so here are a few tips 🙂
■ Wear comfy clothes! I chose sweatpants and a t-shirt
■Bring a pillow and blanket
■Bring slip on shoes, or shoes that are easy to get on and off
4. Snacks! Bring some foods and drinks to snack on during the ride
5. Music: I switch off listening to the radio depending on what is playing to listening to my own music.
I hope y’all liked this and/or found it helpful! Love you guys! -Aspen AKA The Girl Who Hates Car Rides