Hey ya’ll… two posts in one day! Probably because I got all my math homework done 2 days EARLY! Yeah that is definitely a first. Anyways, I was nominated by the lovely LyfWithEm to do the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks truckloads!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include the link to their blog
- Nominate a minimum of 15 bloggers
- Link your nominees and let them know
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Here we go….. 7 facts about yours truly
- I actually have a twin who I met three years ago since our parents divorced when we were about 3 months old and now we’re best friends
- Lauren, my twin who I’ve mentioned before, isn’t actually my twin and I totally lied to you, the real fact is that I’m a little too good at lying. Especially in person, because we convinced a few people we were actually twins.
- I am highly sarcastic and tend to be kinda salty if I’m having an off day.
- I refuse to eat yogurt with a metal spoon, I’ll only use plastic and it only pertains to yogurt. I also have no idea why.
- I am allergic to monosodium glutamate so I can’t eat most canned soups or chinese food.
- My favorite color is purple, but I have a deep hatred for pink.
- I’ve eaten alligator…. totally random
And my nominees are (in no particular order):
I would nominate more, but my cousins are here so….. I’ll see you tomorrow.