Hey ya’ll. So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Letters to Emma. Thank you so much! Be sure to go take a look at her blog!
And the rules are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator and link their blog
- Write 8 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 8 questions provided by your nominator
- Nominate 8 different bloggers and give them 8 different questions to answer
Here we go, 8 random facts about yours truly:
- I’ve eaten alligator, buffalo, fried caterpillar, chicken’s heart, sparrow egg, octopus, squid, and that’s all of the weird ones I can think of.
- My little brother and I are 2 years, 4 months, and 11 days apart & my birthday is the 11th day of the 4th month in the year 2000.
- My mom is a accountant math genius
- Thanks to my dad, I have learned a ton of construction stuff. I LOVE nail guns guys
- My family built our house ourselves, and it took 10 months
- I went through my entire teenage rebellious stage at the age of 8. I even tried to run away XD
- I only have one cousin that’s older than me, it’s by a year and 4 days.
- My favorite cereal is Froot Loops
And now for the other 8 questions:
What is your favorite meal?
My favorite food is 7-up chicken. (Grilled chicken marinated in 7-up, teriyaki sauce, and oil) it’s SOOO good.
What is the most played song/ your favorite song?
Hmmmm, all time favorite song…. Probably “Whiskey Lullaby” by Brad Paisley and Alison Kraus
Describe yourself in 7 words.
Sarcastic. Protective. Leader. Crazy. Outspoken. Determined. Deep-thinker.
Write something in a different language.
Hola! Yo quiero comeda ahora, pero no estamos comiendo hasta que más tarde. Yo creo que quiero Doritos. Y me encanta el español, yo podía hablar todo dia.
If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Dude this is SO hard. I would really like to go back to maybe Renaissance times and join the royal army, or like the Old West.
On a scale of one to ten, how much are you excited for Christmas?
Well seeing as there is 11 days left till Christmas, multiplied by the number of days we have off for Christmas break, subtracting the average number of hours spent doing homework, adding extra points for family time and exciting presents, and also extra points for food and sleep which will also be multiplied by the ever present Christmas spirit, number of smiles, comfy pajamas, amazing music, and beautiful movies…..
Equals 514, 142. (And yes, I actually calculated it.)
What are you most thankful for?
My ability to stay positive in seemingly terrible situations, and also how I’m able to connect and make very strong bonds with people.
What did you want to be when you were younger?
I’ve always wanted to be a doctor. Still do.
And my nominees are….. (In no particular order)
My questions are:
- What’s your opinion on camping?
- Favorite crime show?
- Best flavor of Doritos?
- Favorite instrument?
- Would you ever write a book?
- Are you more of a pillow or blanket person?
- Christmas traditions/celebrations in your family, culture, religion, etc.
- What the weather is like during this time of year wherever you live.